Welcome to The English Tea Room!
Our cozy yellow cottage is a little slice of heaven where the art of sipping tea has become a relaxing ritual for our customers. It’s a haven, an unhurried setting for the gathering of one’s strength. The English Tea Room has created a comfortable, yet elegant and refined ambiance where guests of all ages are invited to a “full English tea“ experience, accented with fine china, delicate lace, fresh flowers and white linen napkins.
- • Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea served all day without reservations
- • Special Events and after hour Private Parties
- • Bridal and Baby Showers Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- • Children’s Parties – Alice in Wonderland Tea Cottage – Children’s Tea Party
- • Beautiful Outdoor Seating in the Tea Garden
- • Authentic English Foods
- • One of the Largest Selections of Loose Leaf Teas in the South – over 150 teas
- • Gourmet Foods and Teas served for all Occasions
Mother’s Day High Tea
Saturday, May 10th 9am-6pm & Sunday, May 11th 10am-2pm.
Sunday will be a brunch and high tea.
This event has sold out for the last 3 years. Book your reservations early!
Mother’s Day High Tea $25/person
Brunch Menu $12.95 and up
FREE Gifts for mom!
Relax and Enjoy!
Every Friday we have beautiful live harp music from 12:00 to 2:00. Come enjoy this special time!
Walker Percy Book Club
On the first and third Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm, we’ll have a meeting of the Walker Percy Book Club. It is open to everyone!
March 28th is the time for Whovians to gather and discuss all things Dr. Who. At 7:00pm we will kick things off with the Dr.’s favorite foods and, of course, tea. Reservations are required and are $25.00 per person. “You humans have got such limited, little minds. I don’t know why I like you so much.”
A Taste of Covington: Dinner with Churchill
Make your reservations to come enjoy Dinner with Churchill on April 10th starting at 7:00pm. We will be serving 5 courses of some of Churchill’s favorite dishes. The Guest speaker, a Churchill expert, will be here for a most interesting evening. We will have a specialty wine pairing by Adam Aquistapace.
On Sunday, April 20th, please come enjoy Easter Brunch with us at the Tea Room from 10am – 2pm. The entire week of April 14th -19th we will be having an Easter High Tea. Come enjoy Easter tea with family and friends!