Welcome to The English Tea Room!
Our cozy yellow cottage is a little slice of heaven where the art of sipping tea has become a relaxing ritual for our customers. It’s a haven, an unhurried setting for the gathering of one’s strength. The English Tea Room has created a comfortable, yet elegant and refined ambiance where guests of all ages are invited to a “full English tea“ experience, accented with fine china, delicate lace, fresh flowers and white linen napkins.
- • Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea served all day without reservations
- • Special Events and after hour Private Parties
- • Bridal and Baby Showers Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- • Children’s Parties – Alice in Wonderland Tea Cottage – Children’s Tea Party
- • Beautiful Outdoor Seating in the Tea Garden
- • Authentic English Foods
- • One of the Largest Selections of Loose Leaf Teas in the South – over 150 teas
- • Gourmet Foods and Teas served for all Occasions
Relax and Enjoy!
Every Friday we have beautiful live harp music from 12:00 to 2:00. Come enjoy this special time!
Walker Percy Book Club
On the first and third Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm, we’ll have a meeting of the Walker Percy Book Club. It is open to everyone!
St. Patrick’s Day
We are serving corned beef and cabbage for our 5th annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration on March 15th and 17th. Reservations are not required so come celebrate with us and enjoy the luck of the Irish.
March 28th is the time for Whovians to gather and discuss all things Dr. Who. At 7:00pm we will kick things off with the Dr.’s favorite foods and, of course, tea. Reservations are required and are $25.00 per person. “You humans have got such limited, little minds. I don’t know why I like you so much.”
Taste of Covington: Dinner with Churchill
Make your reservations to come enjoy Dinner with Churchill on April 10th starting at 7:00pm. We will be serving 5
courses of some of Churchill’s favorite dishes. The Guest speaker, a Churchill expert, will be here for a most interesting evening.
On Sunday, April 20th, please come enjoy Easter Brunch with us at the Tea Room. The entire week of April 14th -19th we will be having an Easter High Tea. Come enjoy Easter tea with family and friends!