Welcome to The English Tea Room!
Our cozy yellow cottage is a little slice of heaven where the art of sipping tea has become a relaxing ritual for our customers. It’s a haven, an unhurried setting for the gathering of one’s strength. The English Tea Room has created a comfortable, yet elegant and refined ambiance where guests of all ages are invited to a “full English tea“ experience, accented with fine china, delicate lace, fresh flowers and white linen napkins.
- • Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea served all day without reservations
- • Special Events and after hour Private Parties
- • Bridal and Baby Showers Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- • Children’s Parties – Alice in Wonderland Tea Cottage – Children’s Tea Party
- • Beautiful Outdoor Seating in the Tea Garden
- • Authentic English Foods
- • One of the Largest Selections of Loose Leaf Teas in the South – over 150 teas
- • Gourmet Foods and Teas served for all Occasions
Mother’s Day High Tea
Serving our Mother’s Day High Tea all week. This high tea includes special food selections and a gift for all mothers. $24.95
May 6-11, 9a – 6p
May 12, 11a – 4p
We want to honor all graduates. Come celebrate with your graduate to honor their accomplishment!
Now through the end of May
Featured Tea for March
Apple Spice Black Tea
Enjoy the wonderful taste of the season with this delicious tea. It reminds us of the Thanksgiving holiday season, with a fresh, fruity apple character with hints of cinnamon.
$9.50 for a 4 oz. bag