Welcome to The English Tea Room!
Our cozy yellow cottage is a little slice of heaven where the art of sipping tea has become a relaxing ritual for our customers. It’s a haven, an unhurried setting for the gathering of one’s strength. The English Tea Room has created a comfortable, yet elegant and refined ambiance where guests of all ages are invited to a “full English tea“ experience, accented with fine china, delicate lace, fresh flowers and white linen napkins.
- • Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea served all day without reservations
- • Special Events and after hour Private Parties
- • Bridal and Baby Showers Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- • Children’s Parties – Alice in Wonderland Tea Cottage – Children’s Tea Party
- • Beautiful Outdoor Seating in the Tea Garden
- • Authentic English Foods
- • One of the Largest Selections of Loose Leaf Teas in the South – over 150 teas
- • Gourmet Foods and Teas served for all Occasions
Our fathers are a key part of our lives. Bring the entire family and join us as we honor them with a special time just for them on Saturday, June 15th from 9:00 – 6:00 and on Sunday, June 16th from 11:00 – 3:00. Make this an event to remember!
Exploring the British Empire
Join us for this summer series as each month we journey to a different country that was part of the British Empire. In each port, we will taste the authentic cuisine of the country along with a look at their history and a taste of their culture. Get your passports ready for our first stop: South Africa. Reserve your spot today!
Destination: South Africa
Date: June 21st at 7:00 pm
Featured Tea for March
Apple Spice Black Tea
Enjoy the wonderful taste of the season with this delicious tea. It reminds us of the Thanksgiving holiday season, with a fresh, fruity apple character with hints of cinnamon.
$9.50 for a 4 oz. bag