Welcome to The English Tea Room!
Our cozy yellow cottage is a little slice of heaven where the art of sipping tea has become a relaxing ritual for our customers. It’s a haven, an unhurried setting for the gathering of one’s strength. The English Tea Room has created a comfortable, yet elegant and refined ambiance where guests of all ages are invited to a “full English tea“ experience, accented with fine china, delicate lace, fresh flowers and white linen napkins.
- • Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea served all day without reservations
- • Special Events and after hour Private Parties
- • Bridal and Baby Showers Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- • Children’s Parties – Alice in Wonderland Tea Cottage – Children’s Tea Party
- • Beautiful Outdoor Seating in the Tea Garden
- • Authentic English Foods
- • One of the Largest Selections of Loose Leaf Teas in the South – over 150 teas
- • Gourmet Foods and Teas served for all Occasions
Relax and Enjoy!
Every Friday we have beautiful live harp music from 12:00 to 2:00. Come enjoy this special time!
Walker Percy Book Club
On the first and third Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm, we’ll have a meeting of the Walker Percy Book Club. It is open to everyone!
Featured Tea for June
Iced Tea of the Week
June 23 – 30 – Blueberry Iced Tea ( juicy blueberries can be added to the iced tea)
July 1 – 7 Blueberry Bang Tea ( Rooibos Herbal Caffeine free – Fourth of July photo with tea)
Shop our Large Selection of Teas
The English Tea Room now proudly sells almost 200 different blends of tea. After enjoying a pot here, purchase some today to take home with you! Also, don’t forget that we ship nation-wide.